DIRECTIONS FOR USE
SURFACE PREPARATION: IMPORTANT NOTES: Do not use MasonrySaver Safer Masonry Cleaner on limestone as the product will dissolve the limestone. Always test in an inconspicuous area to ensure desired results. Protect foliage and all applicable surrounding surfaces including wood, glass, aluminum, asphalt roofing, vinyl siding, and painted surfaces. Beware of wind drift.
DILUTION: Dilute MasonrySaver Safer Masonry Cleaner 4:1 with water. For difficult to remove stains this product can be used full strength. Caution: When diluting product with water slowly add the product to the water while stirring. Never add water to the product.
- Brush surfaces to be cleaned with a stiff brush to remove loose particles.
- Wet all surfaces to be cleaned with liberal amounts of water.
- Flood the surface with MasonrySaver Safer Masonry Cleaner taking care that the product does not run down onto non-targeted areas.
- Using a stiff non-metal brush, scrub the area thoroughly, allowing the cleaning solution to remain on the area for three to five minutes.
- Completely rinse the treated area using a garden hose with adjustable nozzle, or pressure washer set at 400-600 psi. When rinsing use as much water as possible. To avoid streaking rinse from the bottom up. For severely stained areas it may be necessary to repeat the application of MasonrySaver Safer Masonry Cleaner.
DANGER: CAUSES SKIN BURNS & EYE DAMAGE. Contains a chemical that is suspected of causing adverse reproductive effects. Keep container closed. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not take internally. The use of chemical splash gloves and a NIOSH approved respirator is highly recommended when using this product. Wear eye protection. Dispose of contents/container to comply with applicable local, national, and international regulations.
IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air. Get medical attention if symptoms persist. SKIN CONTACT: Flush exposed skin immediately with large amount of water for 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Remove contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. EYE CONTACT: Immediately flush with water for at least 15 minutes, holding eyelids open. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do after the first 5 minutes and then continue flushing. Get immediate medical attention. IF SWALLOWED: DO NOT induce vomiting. Rinse mouth with water. Never give anything by mouth to a person who is unconscious or drowsy. Get immediate medical attention. For additional information on this product, consult the product data sheet or SDS available at www.masonrysaver.com.
KEEP FROM FREEZING