Fine Grit Non-Slip Additive
Project Planner Recommendation
- Creates a Strong, Slip-Free Surface: Adds Safety to Stairs & Walkways
- Adds Gritty Texture Without Color Change
- Ideal For Use Around Pools, Patios, Driveways, Garage Floors & More
- Great For Use with MasonrySaver High Gloss Paver Sealer, Low Gloss Paver Sealer or Stamped Concrete Sealer
- Can Also Be Used in Most Acrylic Sealers and Paints
- Easy to Use: Simply Mix One 4 oz. Jar in One Gallon of Paint or Sealer
Common Uses: Paver Patios, Garage & Basement Floors, Stairs, Steps, Walkways, and Pool Decks.
Application: Add four (4) ounces of Fine Grit Non-Slip Additive to 1 gallon of coating. Stir well. Follow application instructions for sealer. Do not reapply over wet areas. Do not apply with a pump-sprayer as tips may clog. For best results, apply with a brush and roller. If applying more than one coat, add Fine Grit Non-Slip Additive to top coat only.
Limitations: Not recommended for silicones, wax-based coatings or silane/siloxane water repellents.
WARNING - May form combustible dust concentrations in the air.
FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Immediately flush with copious amounts of water for at least 20 minutes. IF ON SKIN: Remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. IF INHALED: Treat as a nuisance dust. Remove victim to fresh air and provide oxygen if breathing is difficult. Immediate medical attention not normally required. No delayed effects expected. IF INGESTED: Do not induce vomiting; aspiration hazard. Dilute with 1-2 glasses of water. Get medical aid. If vomiting occurs spontaneously, keep head below hips to avoid aspiration of liquid into lungs.